QuickBooks Payroll Changes in 2013
If you process payroll in QuickBooks, it is important that you know how to activate a specific payroll item to calculate the new Additinal 0.9% Payroll Tax on all amounts paid to an employee that makes over $200,000.00. This tax will start deducting when they exceed that amount in a calendar year.
- Switch the company file to Single User and log in as the Admin or someong with Payroll Setup Permissions.
- Click on Employees, then Payroll Setup.
- Once Payroll Setup loads, click on Data Review.
- Next, click on Continue on the bottom right part of the window and let the window process the request.
Then click on Finish on the bottom right.
- Now you will have an additional payroll item that will allow the system to automatically create taxaes payable on any wages over $200,000.00.
Call 1-877-723-7148 for more information. Get your QuickBooks Help Now! You do not have to be a local company to receive services.
Since 2019, Denise Magee has been an elected member of the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Advisory Council assisting Intuit with the development of the desktop product for the betterment of QuickBooks users.
HOT QUICKBOOKS PROMOTIONS
*Save up to 50% on select QuickBooks Products (through 12/31/22). Call us for details and a complimentary quote.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Good Morning Denise,
I just wanted to drop you a quick note re: your staff. They were a total pleasure to deal with. I had contacted 4 others re: my QuickBooks Enterprise purchase and none of them could even come close to your staff's professionalism. Their knowledge, communication skills, follow-up and consistently positive attitude were the reasons I chose to do business with your company.
See more like this....Click here