QuickBooks Payroll Changes in 2013
If you process payroll in QuickBooks, it is important that you know how to activate a specific payroll item to calculate the new Additinal 0.9% Payroll Tax on all amounts paid to an employee that makes over $200,000.00. This tax will start deducting when they exceed that amount in a calendar year.
- Switch the company file to Single User and log in as the Admin or someong with Payroll Setup Permissions.
- Click on Employees, then Payroll Setup.
- Once Payroll Setup loads, click on Data Review.
- Next, click on Continue on the bottom right part of the window and let the window process the request.
Then click on Finish on the bottom right.
- Now you will have an additional payroll item that will allow the system to automatically create taxaes payable on any wages over $200,000.00.
Call 1-877-723-7148 for more information. Get your QuickBooks Help Now! You do not have to be a local company to receive services.
HOT QUICKBOOKS PROMOTIONS
*Save up to 50% on select QuickBooks Products (through 5/31/20). Call us for details and a complimentary quote.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Good Morning Denise,
I just wanted to drop you a quick note re: your staff. They were a total pleasure to deal with. I had contacted 4 others re: my QuickBooks Enterprise purchase and none of them could even come close to your staff's professionalism. Their knowledge, communication skills, follow-up and consistently positive attitude were the reasons I chose to do business with your company.
See more like this....Click here